Tuesday, July 5, 2011

our weekend in photos



My parents are visiting from Iowa for 2 weeks and Tim and I took the opportunity to get away this past Sunday. We drove to Lake Tahoe to go hiking and were shocked to see that the trail we had planned on hiking was completely covered with 6+ feet of snow! It's JULY!!! We still hiked the entire trail--I was very thankful for my waterproof boots. It was hard enough snow that we didn't need snow-shoes.


We've gone to the 4th of July parade with the Coulter's for several years now . . . I've lost track of how many it's been. The parade itself is not THAT exciting, but the candy keeps drawing our kids back year after year.


Our attempt at a family picture . . .


Seth wasn't interested in having a grandparents picture at this particular moment. I tried.

I hope you all had a fun 4th of July weekend!



No comments: