Thursday, January 21, 2010

altered composition notebook

Do you ever find yourself writing lists of things you HAVE to remember, only to lose them because you can't find your scrap of paper? I am a fairly organized person, but I still seem to run into this problem from time to time . . . well, a lot more lately now that I have three kids. Here is my solution:

front

back


I covered the front and backside of a $1 compostion notebook. I used Modge Podge and made sure to go completely to the edges--this will ensure no peeling! I circle cut a 5" circle and glued it to the front. I added some letter stickers and some ribbon, a little faux stitching with my red pen and I was done. Oh, and I added some 7 Gypsies tape to the binder--love their tape!

I'm going to keep this in my purse and take it everywhere with me! That is the plan anyway . . . hopefully I will keep better track of my lists! Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love! That looks great.