Thursday, April 7, 2011

card class next week!

Do you have a card stock pile? Do you often want to send someone a note of encouragement and plan to do so, but never get around to it because you don't have a cute card on hand? I can help you!

If you are local, join me next Thursday, April 14, 6:30pm at Green Tangerines Scrapbook Store for my card class. I'll show you how to make multiple cards using one set of KI Quick Strips! Also, I'll show you how to sew on paper with a sewing machine and how to paper piece an owl all made from various punches. This class is geared for the beginner or the seasoned paper crafter who just wants to make simple and quick cards!



Call the store today to sign up! 916.771.8010. The cost is only $18. And if that isn't incentive enough . . . everything is prepped for you! You just have to put the cards together. Easy peasy! I promise you'll have fun and you'll be ready for the next time you need to send a quick card!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Oh, I would have LOVED to go to your class! We'll be out of town, but if you do another, I'm in! I don't scrap, but I love to "card." :oP
Alisha