Friday, January 28, 2011

december 2010 and a new ella ebook!


My last Month-in-Reveiw for 2010. All of the layouts I've shown you starting with May through December are on sale now at Green Tangerines for only $10 each. As many of you know, the store was closed March through September, so they are just now going on sale--our attempt at keeping the people happy that had already purchased January-April before the store unexpectedly had to close. You don't have to use these layouts for a Month-in-Review concept though--you can use them for anything and add whatever title you wish. Just call the store at 916.771.8010 and they will set one aside for you--you can even have them shipped!

I hope this little tour of 2010 has inspired you to record your "random" memories--beyond the events, the holidays, the birthdays. What happens in your life everyday? I'll be doing the Month-in-Review kits for Green Tangerines Kit Club again for 2011. Stay tuned each month and I hope you'll join me! Be sure and check out Project 12 if you'd like to follow along with their sketches each month.

Today I am jumping on a plane for L.A. and CHA!! I am so excited! It's also my 35th birthday on Saturday . . . what a treat to look at pretty paper all day! I'll be sure and take lots of pictures which I'll be sharing here and on the ELLA blog. Speaking of Ella . . . have you seen this new ebook?

One of the perks of being an Ella Friend is that we get a copy just before they are released. I loved looking through this book at the "out of the box" ideas they came up with. It's filled with challenges, questions, non-traditional color ideas for holidays and more. Be sure and check it out!

I'm off to catch a plane! Have a great weekend!

No comments: