Monday, August 23, 2010

summer camping layout

We went camping four times this summer--FOUR TIMES!!! I still can't believe we did this with an infant. It certainly wasn't a breeze, but we still had fun--the girls LOVED all the camping. Here is proof below:

This is one of Basic Grey's newest lines, "Wander." When I saw the CHA sneaks, I fell in love with this line . . . and when I finally got my hands on it, I loved it even more. This line is so versatile.

This line features a fabulous set of die-cut stickers and letters.

I love the little compass--perfect for camping photos. I layered it on top of the big yellow die-cut. And the topography paper? I think it was made for me.

I did not perfectly punch holes for all of these brads . . . this die-cut came with holes in it that were just begging to be filled!

I'm also working on a "little boy and his car" layout with this same line. Stay tuned for that one! Have a great day!

No comments: