Thursday, June 3, 2010

ella publishing magazine

One of my layouts made it in Ella Ezine (an online magazine)! So excited! My layout, "Your Dad" is about how great a dad/husband Tim is--they did a "Father's Day" section. My layout is towards the end of the article, so scroll down. It's a layout I did for Jillibean Soup awhile back. My good friend Kristen made it in the same magazine, same article with her fabulous "40 Reasons to Love Daddy" layout. So fun to be in something together! Check out the rest of their magazine while you are there, they've got some cute stuff!

Hope you are having a great day! I'll be back soon!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Woot Woot!

TracieClaiborne said...

I wanted to submit a mini for that call but couldn't get my life in order in time!! Congrats! You go girl!!!!

Angie Lucas said...

Okay, I ADORE your blog banner. I'm a sucker for redheaded kids; if only I had it in my genes!!!

brandi said...

that is so awesome...i remember that LO and thought it was super cute! congrats