Saturday, March 6, 2010

lots of layouts

Look what I recently got back from the store. I was so excited! Some of these layouts have not been in my home in over a year. My albums have been pretty bare. Not after this weekend though, I am going to fill them up! Although I was excited to get them back, the sad news is that my favorite scrapbook store (and last one in our area) closed last weekend. 10,000 square feet of scrapbooking goodness--gone!! The owner is looking into various possibilities of reopening on a smaller scale, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. It was so fun to work with people I really enjoy. This is also where I taught card classes . . . so that too is gone for now.


I will be sharing many of these layouts in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cravinchoc said...

Wow...that is a lot of layouts! Glad you have them back.

Christal and Craig said...

oh no! So sorry to hear that they closed. I know you enjoyed the classes and the goodies! Perhaps something else will come up.