Tuesday, February 28, 2012

hot air balloon ride

Some days I feel like I really lack in the "creative mom" or "cool mom" department. But today was not one of those days. Today I decided we needed to spice up our school day and tackle a big science project that the girls had seen in one of their books. It really ended up being a fairly easy project. Just some tissue paper, glue, a small piece of cardboard and a blow dryer.

Up, up and away!


I love the expressions on the girls faces. Seth is not quite sure what to think.



Learning the differences between hot and cold air can be so much fun! We also used the cold button on my dryer and the balloon did not rise by itself. Proof that hot air really does rise!

2 comments:

jdinflatables said...

Thanks for sharing useful info on virtually identical, here i got lots of knowledge about it.!

Jamy said...

Can you tell me what book you got this idea from? I'd love to get the details for this project!!!! It is SUPER awesome!