Monday, January 2, 2012

layouts to share

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great weekend celebrating with family and friends! I have a couple of layouts to share from the December Green Tangerines Kit Club.


This is Seth's One-Year Birthday party. Yes, I scrapbooked his two-year-old party first. I usually scrapbook out of order and scrapbook what I feel like at the time. I love that I finally have this done for the birthday album. I keep all of my kids birthday party layouts in the same album. They love seeing all their parties (and what the theme was) all in one place!



Banners have been quite the trend over the past couple of years and for some reason I have not had the desire to have one in a layout . . . until now. And I love how it turned out. It makes the layout look more "party-like." And yes, I made the barnyard cake. Probably the most time I have spent on a cake!!



I made this layout because I wanted to remember how athletic my daughter is and how involved my husband is in challenging her to try new things. We have never been in any organized sports, but she is not afraid to try new things and loves to be active! She is a natural at most things she tries.

Hope you are having a great start to your new year! I am enjoying new year start without making any resolutions! : )




No comments: