Wednesday, October 19, 2011

october kit club layouts

We are well into October and I am finally taking the time to put my remaining layouts up:

This was a homeschooling co-op a friend and I put together for 75 kids from our homeschool group at church. We learned all about the difference between bats and birds. It was super fun!


This layout was inspired by Susan Weinroth. She's always got great sketches.

This is from our trip to the ranch this past summer. Cousins galore!

I traced the letters with my white Signo pen to make them pop a little more.

I stitched the bottoms of my journaling strips to add a little dimension and detail.

I'll share my October Kit cards next. Have a great day!



2 comments:

brandi said...

hello friend, i came home to my brand new Creating Keepsake and saw a few of my favorite carrot tops...again!!! congrats i just love seeing your stuff every month!

Brenda Johnston said...

Thanks Brandi! I haven't seen it myself . . . maybe my magazine will come today! : )