Wednesday, June 9, 2010

haircut layout


When Faith got her real "first" haircut, I neglected to bring my camera . . . something I would have never done with my first child! So, she does not have the first lock of hair or any fun pictures to scrapbook. Oh well, I'm over it. What she does have is a layout about us attempting to fix her bangs that she chopped off right after turning three. These pictures were taken five months after the incident and as you can see, she still looks pretty funny. Oh well, it was a memory . . . one that I'm sure will bring a good laugh in years to come!

I wanted to use the blue letters on this layout, so I sanded them to make them stand out against the blue paper.

These are Scenic Route journaling chips. I love them! So sad that they went out of business. Underneath is a paint chip picked up at my local hardware store. Just adds a fun and unique embellishment. All of the other supplies are from the April/May Green Tangerines Kit. Just an FYI, the owner of Kit Club is taking a three month break from Kit Club while she works on reopening the the store. Kit Club will hopefully be back in full force by September!

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Cravinchoc said...

Hi. Cute layout. Love the paint chip! Does GT have an opening date yet?!

Brenda Johnston said...

No official date yet. August or September is the target date, but it is not up to Kelly, it's up to the bank that owns the strip mall. Can't wait!

tginguyen said...

Love this layout. Love all of the blues. Your daughter is adorable.