Saturday, June 19, 2010

camping here we come!

Tomorrow is Father's Day . . . and what better way to celebrate than to go camping! Tim is off of work for 2 weeks! We are going to camp for a few days, come home for a day and then go to Wisconsin for our family reunion at the Dells--tons of waterparks. Our kids are so excited! I am not excited about the 5-hour plane flight with an 11-month old . . . but, I am so excited to see my parents!

Here is a layout from our first ever family camping trip earlier this summer . . .



This layout was almost too simple. I simply put all the photos together in PSE and had them printed on 12x12 canvases. (The photos are all 3x4) I put little stickers (outdoor related) on several of the photos. They are from October Afternoon. What do you do when you run out of letters? Trace that letter onto your cardstock! That's what I did for this title. It breaks up all the blue in the title and I like it.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I really like this layout. I like how you traced the letter when you ran out...I need to remember that trick more often!