Tuesday, November 10, 2009

retreat

I went on a women's retreat this past weekend with my friend, Carrie. Bev Bradley was the speaker. If you ever get a chance to hear her, she is one of the most inspiring and transparent women I've heard. And she's funny to boot. She speaks at homeschool conferences and her husband writes books for the homeschooling family and for anyone just looking for a few tips on raising their children. If you are looking for encouragement, she has an array of topics she speaks on . . . everything from organizing your home to being a better wife--you can purchase the CD's on her website.

I had a great time relaxing and learning a few things about myself. Here is a picture of a little walk I went on just outside the retreat property. Everything was so quiet! Gotta love that once in a while.


Enjoy your day!

No comments: