Friday, November 6, 2009

august kit

I get to have fun every month designing some layouts for Green Tangerines Kit Club. Each month they give me a box packed with goodies and I put together a few double page layouts and cards. I thought I would show you what I did with the August kit--my favorite kit thus far! My favorite layout made with this kit I showed you here in my first ever post!


This is Christmas 2008. All of the photos on the top third of the page I put together in Photoshop Elements and printed them as a 12x12. Made my layout go together in a snap!



My parents came out right after Seth was born. My dad ended up only being able to stay a week because he had to rush home to take care of my grandma who fell and broke her hip. My mom stayed for a month and was such a HUGE help to us! I don't know how we would have survived without her!

Stay tuned for some cards made with the August kit.

No comments: