Thursday, July 26, 2012

catching up

We've been having such a fun summer! Lots of playdates and fun outings. The girls also took a Lego Engineering Class this summer that they loved. I can't believe summer is coming to a close soon . . . I have been going to Staples each week for the past three weeks to grab some of their hot penny and quarter back to school deals! Mmmmm . . . I love back-to-school sales!

Tomorrow I am heading to a homeschool conference with a bunch of girlfriends--I'm super excited for a little road trip and late night talks! And I always come home inspired to continue homeschooling. It's such a huge blessing in our lives.

I've still been scrapbooking, so I thought I'd try and catch up a little since my parents have mentioned they haven't seen anything from me lately.


We are heading back to the ranch in two weeks. This is always a highlight of our summer. This trip is from this past March--Faith had her birthday while we were there.


I used my JUNE KIT CLUB for this layout.


These pictures are also from the ranch during the same trip. I love being able to drive to the snow when we feel the need to see it. Once a year is enough for me. Growing up as a Minnesotan and having to drive in blizzard conditions scarred me for life!


I used my JULY KIT CLUB for this layout.

I'll be back with more soon! Have a great day!






No comments: