Wednesday, May 2, 2012

everything yummy cookie


Whenever I make these cookies, I get requests for the recipe. I think people like eating something that tastes good and doesn't leave them feeling sick or guilty afterwards! So, this is for the friends that keep asking me for this recipe--sorry it took me so long to get it on my blog. Enjoy!

3 c. almond flour (almond meal at TJ's is cheap)
1 c. oat flour (you can just blend oatmeal really well if you don't have this on hand)
1 c. coconut flour (this is a must!)
1 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 c. melted butter
1/4 c. unsweetened applesauce
1 c. honey
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 cup organic raisins
1/3 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (optional)

Mix wet ingredients first, then dry and finally add your raisins and chocolate chips.

Bake at 325 degrees (make sure you don't do 350) for 14-18 minutes (check them!) until they just start to look light brown on top. This recipe will make a big batch. I put them in my freezer and eat them right out of the freezer. This is my favorite way to eat them!

1 comment:

Keshet said...

wow, this looks delish!