Friday, December 2, 2011

christmas cards

Just popping in real quick to share a couple of Christmas cards. These are a couple of cards from the recent card class I taught at Green Tangerines. I LOVED working with this line from My Mind's Eye! The colors were so fun!



Although I love to make cards, I haven't made handmade Christmas cards in 3 years! That's what 3 kids and homeschooling has done for me. Good ol' Costco is what I have been falling back on. It works for this stage of my life. I have them printed . . . but not addressed. Hope to get to that this weekend! 

I hope you have a great weekend! I have date night with the husband tonight and am excited for that! Come back for a visit next week and I'll have more Christmas cards to share. : )

1 comment:

Christal and Craig said...

Cute cards! You should get yours as soon as I print the letter and get them in the mail. We were supposed to go out tonight too, but I have a horrible cold and no voice. As it is we're celebrating Christmas with my brother and his family and my parents today. I'll just keep myself far away from them all. Hope you have fun tonight!