Wednesday, September 28, 2011

train show


When my parents were in town this past summer, my dad heard on the radio about the National Train Show that was being held at the Sacramento Convention Center. What is a Train Show? I'd never heard of such a thing. For those of us that scrapbook, it is equivalent to CHA--only for train enthusiasts! Every kind of model train imaginable. It was simply amazing! All of my kids LOVED it, but my two-year old was in heaven and could not stop pointing and yelling, "Train!" all day long. It was a fantastic memory!


I used my October Green Tangerines Kit for this layout. You can check out the blog to see what the other design team members have come up with using this same sketch. It's "sneak week" over on the blog and the full kit will be revealed along with a gallery of inspiration on the 5th of October. 

We moved from the San Francisco Bay Area 7 years ago to the suburbs of Sacramento. This past weekend we went back for a visit with our good friends and took the kids to the beach! I think it was our last beach trip of the "summer!" 




They wish we could go play in the big sand box everyday!



No comments: