Wednesday, June 29, 2011

lentil bean dip


You are going to want to RUN to Trader Joe's for this recipe! It is SO EASY and SO GOOD! This is all you need to buy:


A gal in my homeschooling group made this for us a couple of months ago and I have made it several times since. Everyone raved about it when she made it! It's healthy and it takes minutes to make. You just dump everything in a bowl and stir! I served mine with organic corn chips and carrots. You could serve it with your favorite bread or pita chips too. (Also, you don't have to buy pre-cooked lentils, you can cook them yourself and save a little money.)Yummy!

p.s. Everything doesn't have to be from TJ's--not everyone has one near them--just bruschetta, lentils and feta--whatever your favorite brands are!

Don't forget, you have until Friday to leave me a comment on my last post if you want to be in on the magazine giveaway. Have a great day!

No comments: