Tuesday, April 19, 2011

not my usual . . .

This is not my usual layout . . . I don't own a Cricut and I'm not much of a die-cut gal. I have nothing against them, it's just not an expense I wanted to invest in for something I might only use on occassion. BUT I had to make some waves, a fishing pole and some fish for this layout! My trusty scissors and a steady hand helped me get the job done!





Faith loves her fishing layout! It was a bit time consuming, but the smiles I got when Faith saw it were worth it! I used my April Kit with the blue banana leaf paper--I love the extra texture that it added. There were plenty of buttons in this kit which made perfect "bubbles."


This past weekend we went fishing. Here is the first fish that she caught with her new fishing pole!

Have a great day!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!!! that's awesome!! I can't free hand a straight line bahahaha!!

{Colleen} said...

And a great job you have made of it too!

nickandstaci said...

You did a great job! I have a cricut and really never use it...

Cravinchoc said...

Hi. I'm catching up on my blog reading and just saw this. Great job! I love, love it!