Monday, March 14, 2011

snow fun

It's raining here in "sunny" California. On days like these I just want to curl up in bed with a book and stay under the covers all day. I wonder if that's what those of you in the Midwest feel like when it snows day after day . . . not too practical at this stage in my life. We don't have to deal with the snow, and when we want to have a "snow day," we just travel 45 minutes up the road!



I punched the snowflakes and then used the negative images from some of them to make a different snowflake. This layout was made using the March Green Tangerines kit

Every once in awhile I miss living in a snow state--though Minnesota was a bit extreme. I think Colorado might be nice. I do not miss driving in the snow. Would love to see my kids build an igloo in our backyard! Those were fun memories for me! If you live in the snow, do you enjoy it, or do you wish you lived somewhere else?

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Donna Jannuzzi said...

What a cute page Brenda. I love all the snowflakes. :)

We live in Southern California and I agree about the rainy days! I just want to get cozy with a cup of coffee and a good book or movie, but yeah, not so practical during this season of life. :)

nickandstaci said...

Love this page! Espcialy how you used the snowflake in your title!