The first picture on the left is from 1913. I am still amazed when I look at photos that old! And I am so happy to have a few. My grandmother is the baby in the far right picture--her oldest sibling, Helen, is taking care of her. Just a note on my pictures--I scan them all and have them reprinted. Most of the originals are in pretty bad shape--I love being able to remove a few of the scratches in PSE. I kept the color the same as the original pictures for this particular layout because I loved the warm feeling.
1. How many siblings did you have and what were their names and birth dates?
2. Do you have a favorite memory with one or more of your siblings?
3. Did you confide in your siblings?
4. Did you get into mischief together that your parents never discovered?
5. What is your relationship like today?
Do you need a jumpstart on getting those photos and stories from the past scrapped? I get to give away one copy of this awesome eBook!
There are some great "non-traditional" heritage ideas in this book! And you don't have to be scrapbooking photos from years and years ago. Last week is the PAST, right? You can check out more of the details on this book here. Feeling lucky today? Leave me a comment on this post and I will pick a winner on Thursday evening--sometime after my kids go to bed! Good luck!