Thursday, March 17, 2011

best of friends


Have you seen this new line from Jillibean Soup? It is one of my faves for sure! The yellow is one of their staples and the blue patterned paper is from an older line--but all the fun embellishments and blue letter stickers are new! This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls taken last Spring and these papers were perfect for it.

I especially love this saying. Totally describes my girls relationship--they really are best friends.

The Green Tangerines April Kit will be out before you know it and I chose a ton of Jillibean Soup for this kit! Perfect for Spring! We start SNEAK WEEK over on the Green Tangerines Kit Club blog on Monday!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

{Colleen} said...

Love your layout. I don't tend to use many bright colours but you have inspired me to give it a go.

Diana said...

What a wonderful page. The colours are just smashing.