Wednesday, February 23, 2011

stampin' up sale!

I've never done this before, but I see other people doing it on their blogs, so I thought I would give my readers first dibs before I sell them on ebay. These are some Stampin' Up! sets that I am clearing out of my craft room. I've put my price on each set which I obtained by averaging what they are selling for on ebay. Stamps are great for KIDS to play with and to make birthday invites, thank yous, etc. For my local friends, the perk is that you can just pick it up from me--no shipping! For my non-local readers, I am happy to ship if you want to add the shipping on. Just email me at johnstonhouse at gmail dot com if you are interested. Here goes . . .

 Paint Prints $4

 Delight in Life $5

 So Very $5

 Simply Circles $5

 Heartfelt Thanks $9

 Alphabet Soup $6

 Congrats $8

 Riveting $5

 Darling Dots $7

 Polka Dots and Paisley $5

 alphabet attitude $7

 alphabet antiques $6


Happy Stamping!

No comments: