Monday, January 24, 2011

september 2010



Crate Paper is one of my favorite companies . . . well, I have a lot of favorites! But I love this line that I used for September's Month-in-Review. I followed the Project 12 sketch for the month. This was an especially good month for me--Tim and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary and I was published in Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbook and Cards Today for the first time. 

This week I am working on a couple of deadlines and getting ready to fly to L.A. on Friday for CHA! For my non-scrappy friends, this is the twice a year tradeshow for all things scrapbook related. I'll be busy picking out product for Green Tangerines Kit Club. Can't wait to see all the new releases!

Hope you have a great Monday morning!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Wonderful Brenda. I love how you used the journaling stickers. It's perfect!