Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in review

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time over the holidays with friends and family. We drove down to Southern California to visit Tim's side of the family. Even with the 50+ people, no one got sick this time like last year's flu epidemic! It was so fun to see all the cousins, the kids had a blast!



Last year I participated in Project 12, that Scrapbook and Cards Today held on their blog. Each month, the fabulous Becky Fleck gave us a sketch and told us to document our month! If you don't have time to scrapbook all of the things you want to, I highly recommend this approach--only one layout per month!

I used Project 12 as an opportunity to document the everyday random things that didn't make their way onto a specific layout. I put together the Month-in-Review layouts that you can purchase as an add-on if you are a Green Tangerines Kit Club member. I used most of the Project 12 sketches, but for a few layouts I used sketches outside of Project 12. You may also remember that our kit club closed it's doors from May through December, but I continued to design the Month-in-Reviews which are now available at the store (now that the store is back open!). So, if you see one you like (from May on), you can get it by calling the store at 916.781.8010 (they will ship!). I don't think you have to be a Kit Club member for these layouts, but don't quote me on that! They sell for $11.99.

Over the next two weeks, I will show you January -December 2010. Stay tuned and have a great Sunday!


No comments: