Tuesday, May 11, 2010

you've got style

Head on over to Write.Click.Scrapbook. where they are having a "rainbow" challenge. Simply enter anything with all the colors in the rainbow! I thought I would throw in this layout I recently stumbled across. I used a sketch I had seen in a magazine a couple of years ago . . . can't remember which one. I sewed directly onto the photo and around the cardstock mat. Adds just an extra touch that I love!


This is a layout I created last year for Green Tangerines Kit Club. The papers are from Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket. The large flower is from Sassafrass. Everything else I would have to dig through my stash to look up the vendor. My daughter had done her own hair . . . oh, so pretty! She was so proud!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: