Thursday, May 6, 2010

sneak peak

Do you ever have one of those days that you just know is not going to get better and you wish for the fast forward button all day long? That was my day yesterday. Is it okay to say that I am not a fan of the baby phase? Hopefully you won't think I'm a bad mom. Don't get me wrong, I love my 9-month old . . . he's just going through a tough phase . . . maybe it has something to do with all the teeth I am sure are coming in. He was not happy yesterday no matter what I did. He didn't even want to be held. Ugh. I was so tired last night. My husband told me to go upstairs and scrapbook as soon as dinner was over. I did. Only for 20 minutes, but it was nice to get away even for a few.

Speaking of scrapbooking . . . the April kit at Green Tangerines has become the April/May kit. The owner had some minor problems with shipping and one of the vendors and the delays made the April kit become the April/May kit. Anyway, it is due to be released any day now. The kit is so fun and Springy! Is that a word? Here is a peak at the Month-in-Review add-on that I designed that you can purchase for $11.99.




I'll show you the April Month-in-Review as soon as I can. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

tginguyen said...

I can't wait to play with the April/May Kit! The colors are delicious!