Thursday, May 13, 2010

april month in review


It's almost Friday! Do you have big plans for the weekend? We plan to relax, go to a good friend's birthday party and get ready for camping the following weekend! We learned a few things our first time out and this time is going to be even better. Can't wait! As some of you know, I design the month-in-review for Green Tangerines Kit Club. I love to do it and I love capturing what we did that month all in one spot! Usually I can only show a peak at what I am doing since they match up with the kit being sold that month. But this month I can show the entire thing because the owner had to skip doing a kit for the month of April so there is no kit associated with this product. See below:



I used We R Memory Keepers "72 and Sunny" line--I love this line! It was so fun to work with and I know I will be using more of it for some summer layouts! If you are a Kit Club subscriber and want to add this on to your May kit, it is $11.99. Email kitclub at mygreentangerines dot com to order or email me if you have questions at brjohnston1 at juno dot com.

Stay tuned for some layouts from the May kit! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Laura T. said...

Absolutely LOVE that April layout!

Davinie Fiero said...

LOve love LOVE this one! Thank you for playing along!!!!