Wednesday, April 7, 2010

basic grey card

Two weeks ago I was the lucky winner here. I just love Kelly Goree's blog. She is an amazing designer. I won the Green at Heart collection pack from Basic Grey. Can you say yummy?!! It is full of Spring goodness! I am in the middle of some assignments for Green Tangerines Kit Club, so I didn't have time to scrap with the new goodies, but I did make time to put together a quick card. You can bet I will be scrapping with this collection soon . . .

To make this card . . . lightly adhere your strips of patterned paper to the green cardstock with removeable adhesive. Next LIGHTLY lay the flower sticker where you want it to go. Trace around it with pencil and remove. Next, remove your paper strips and using an exacto knife, cut about 1/8" away from the pencil mark. Readhere your patterned paper strips (or what's left of them) permanantely. Adhere everything and using a white pen, faux stitch around the green cardstock. Adhere your sentiment. I also added a flower center on some dimensional adhesive. Hope that all makes sense, let me know if it doesn't.

Thanks again to Kelly Goree, love this collection!!

No comments: