Thursday, March 18, 2010

scrapbook and cards today

I discovered this great magazine about six months ago and have fallen in love! They are based in Canada and you can order a hard copy of their magazine OR you can download it for FREE! Whoever heard of a GREAT and FREE magazine??!!! Be sure and check them out. I submitted something to them on a whim last week and they asked to put it up on their blog today . . . total surprise and totally fun! It's a layout I did for Jillibean Soup back in January when I was a guest designer.



If you didn't catch this last time, be sure you check out my good friend Kristen's blog. She is the one who came up with this great sketch! I just flipped it upside down. She even included a Photoshop Elements tutorial on how to do photostrips--which I used for the above layout. AND she has the original sketch on her blog for you to use. Happy Thursday!

No comments: