Tuesday, March 16, 2010

carrot top & purse

My middle child turns four in eight days. Faith is my child who will eat just about anything, including all her veggies. Two summers ago we planted carrots and she was very eager to eat them when we pulled them out of the ground. Here she is at age two chomping away. This is one of the layouts I recently got back from the store.


The large picture is an 8x12, which I then trimmed down a bit. I love making enlargements of favorite photos. Gotta love Costco at $1.49 each!



Check this purse out!!



Becky Higgins had these on her blog yesterday as a giveaway. I of course commented, but the chances of winning are . . . well, let's just say I'll have to buy it if I really want one! It's a purse and a camera bag in one! And it's cute to boot! How cool is that? You can check out the other colors it comes in here. I did sell some of my scrapbooking stuff over the weekend and made almost enough money to justify purchasing this. I think I'll think on it a few days . . . Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

super cute! somehow i skipped over becky's blog post...need to go back to that!